POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rounded Letters ~ 60K : Re: Rounded Letters ~ 60K Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:25:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rounded Letters ~ 60K
From: Outback
Date: 8 Jun 2000 18:18:31
Message: <39401bb7@news.povray.org>
> Well this would have been fine altogether at the p.b.scene-files perhaps.
> The intention of having the files in their proper places is so any person
> knows more instinctively where to look for a particular type of thing.
---

Yeah, I understand . . . and . . . I still have to go "instinctively" to
three news
groups to get it.  :)   But hey, whatever works - now I know - post the pic
&
mention if the support files have also been u/l'd to p.b.s.files.

---
> The letters look good, although I noticed the base of the "V" doesn't
> connect at a point.
---

   Picky, picky, picky!  hehe :)   Good eye, Bob - guess I must not have
used the "V" in a scene or I would have noticed.  Sure enough, took a
look and found I never placed a sphere and the pointy end. Should be
one here:     sphere{<0,-2.5,0> 0.5}     Thanks . . . live & learn.
Outback.